How To Write A Last Minute Essay Promptly
An exhausted, tired, and stressed student is a norm nowadays. It is thought if you don’t tire yourself out with numerous assignments, don’t study one source after another late after midnight, then you don’t dedicate enough to the educational process. But who said that it is ok to be worried and anxious or to neglect personal life and hobbies?
We are sure that student life can be bright and simple, with enough sleep and food, lots of energy, and time for personal matters. However, there are assignments with burning deadlines from time to time, and you need to write an essay in one day. The mission might seem impossible, but it’s not. You have three options on last minute essay writing:
- Dedicate all night to the assignment. But be cautious because this might result in burnout and poor content quality.
- Contact Urgentessaysonline. We will write your urgent essay while you will be relaxing and resting—no stress and worries.
- Follow our guidelines and learn how to write an essay fast and easily. In the future, you won’t be caught off-guard and will write even the most urgent papers easily.
Below we will give you the most useful tips and tricks on how to keep yourself motivated and energetic even if the deadline is close. You will learn how to create a fast essay without sacrificing the quality of content.
Mind an Environment to Write an Essay Fast and Easy
Our first tip concerns a not so obvious branch of the assignment – your environment. At some point, you may be distracted or won’t be able to find a calm place to concentrate and relax. But with the tips below, you will easily generate one paragraph after another.
- Reduce distractions to the maximum
This advice concerns people, music, TV, phone, and other noises. We recommend blocking the websites and applications that may distract you — especially social media and messengers with popping up windows and alarms.
It is also a good idea to use earplugs to avoid any side noises. This idea works great both for a regular essay and thesis and can greatly help those who live in a dorm. Don’t forget to tell others that you need to study and ask them not to disturb you. If you have planned anything for the evening, cancel it and say that you have a last minute essay to complete.
- Prepare the workspace
For maximum efficiency, make sure that your workspace is comfortable and free from any clutter. However, this doesn’t mean that you should make a spring-cleaning and procrastinate the assignment.
- Collect the necessary materials
Take all the notes, researches, textbooks, and articles that you might need to not distract in the process. Plus, to keep yourself fueled, take coffee, tea, snacks with you as well.
Now, your workspace is clear, there are no distractions, and you have all the necessary materials and snacks. It is the right time to take a deep breath and set the tone for your mind to study. Use any motivation strategies working for you, and think that you will finish the essay very soon. The key to understanding how to write essays faster is to know what methods work best for you.
- Use extra measures if you have to work at night
We don’t recommend studying at night because your productivity decreases and the quality of content will be worse. And we shouldn’t remind you how stressed and tired you will be the next day. However, if it’s impossible to deal with the assignment without late-night studying, use the following tips.
First of all, try to postpone caffeine consumption and drink coffee only when you feel that you won’t do without it. Try not to get too convenient because your mind may refuse to work. Sit at a desk in a study or a living room, and wear regular clothes instead of PJs.
We also recommend doing exercises from time to time. Make short breaks every half an hour, walk for a few minutes, make pushups, and stretch your lefts. This will help you to remain energized and concentrated. And finally, clear the schedule and leave the next night to sleep. You will need lots of time to relax and recover from a tiring night.
Prewriting Stage of Fast Paper Writing
We know that a last minute research paper might not include a selection of the best idea and deep research, but you should still dedicate enough attention to the prewriting period because it will set the tone for the rest of the work and will help you to save lots of time and money. Let us enumerate the most important tips on how to write a paper quickly and professionally.
- Read the assignment attentively
This guideline might seem too obvious, but our experience shows that many students only give the requirements a quick glance because they don’t want to waste extra time. However, the prompt usually has all the necessary instructions that you might need, which will actually save your time in the future. These guidelines include the structure, format, number of pages, citation style, and other important details. Reread them several times or contact the teacher to clarify parts you don’t understand.
- Create a plan for the future work
There are many approaches to writing an outline, and you can pick the one you like the most: bullet lists, sentences, drawings, diagrams, and whatnot. Write down the main points and arguments you want to include in the text. Some students think that this stage only wastes their time, but even the most experienced authors start the writing process with an outline, and you should also make it your habit if you want to succeed.
- Don’t prepare too much just to procrastinate
Some students dedicate too much time to reading the guidelines and gathering as many details as possible just to postpone writing the task they don’t like. However, you will have to do it sooner or later. So why not write your last-minute essay today and have free time tomorrow?
Researching Is the Key to Success
The main thing that differs a good essay from a bad one is thorough research. Even the most urgent assignments should be based on detailed research, not on your personal opinions. Fortunately, a last-minute essay shouldn’t take you long to find evidence and facts. All in all, you might need around 20 – 30 minutes to find enough arguments for a solid essay. To pass this stage successfully, follow these tips:
- Keep your outline in mind when searching for information. There is no need to evaluate sources that don’t relate to the topic.
- Use Google Scholar. This medium contains academic sources on numerous topics, and you won’t have to spend extra time distinguishing reliable books from unreliable ones (which is the case with Google’s search engine). Google Scholar allows searching for the most relevant and credible books, publications, and articles. It also has numerous filters and search bars for the best results.
- Wikipedia may also be useful. Many experts say that it is better to stay away from Wikipedia, but we are sure that it is a great starting point for any research. Find the necessary information and then search for it in reputable sources to include the citation in your text. If you haven’t noticed, under every Wikipedia page, there is a list of references. Use them and save lots of your time.
Start Writing Your Last Minute Paper
From time to time, it is extremely difficult to focus on a paper even if you have a good prompt, know what step to start with, and have the necessary mindset. Unfortunately, with an urgent essay, you might not have time to prepare and need to start writing at once. If you follow the steps discussed above, by this time, you already know how to clear your environment, research the information, and outline the necessary parts. Now all that is left is to begin writing a paper last minute.
To keep yourself motivated and energetic, you should pick a topic that is really interesting and catchy. Think about the issues that fit your personality and identity. If your tutor gives you the freedom to pick a topic, use this opportunity to discuss the issues you care about—for example, education, gender inequality, global warming, and so on.
Remember, your classmates will most likely write about the same issues, so you need to find a way to stand out. This is especially important if everyone has to cover the same topic. Let’s take global warming as an example. You might find information and facts proving that global warming doesn’t exist. Here are a few other tips that will keep you going:
- Your introduction must be mind-blowing. Use the hooks which sound the most appealing, whether these are jokes, quotes, or open questions.
- Body paragraphs should be brief but informative. You don’t have time for watery and wordy texts, so leave them for not so urgent essays.
- The conclusion should restate your thesis and end with a statement that will leave the readers interested and motivated. After finishing your essay, the reader should feel satisfied with learning something new and interesting. Motivate them to discover the topic further and conduct their own research.
- Reevaluate main arguments and the thesis statement. When the essay is written, you need to make sure that the arguments meet the thesis you have indicated and support it. If you have any doubts, rewrite the thesis to make it sound good together with the arguments.
- Don’t forget to include a citation to every fact, data, or idea that you have taken from another source. Make sure that you are using an appropriate formatting style. Clarify it if you don’t have any specific requirements in the essay’s description.
Make Sure That Your Essay Is Plagiarism-Free
We would like to describe the last tip in more detail. When students use ideas of other people or copy parts of the text on the Internet, they might not think that it is intellectual property and that someone has spent lots of time researching, thinking, and writing. But that’s not the only thing to consider. Without referring to the citations properly, you might end up being accused of plagiarism. And that’s one of the most embarrassing things any student may have to experience.
There are two ways how you can ensure that your last-minute essay is original:
- Plagiarism check on the Internet. Apps like Grammarly and Citation Machine give students a chance to check whether their documents are original. You can use other popular programs simply by uploading your document.
- Plagiarism check by Urgentessaysonline experts. We will study your essay word-after-word to ensure that it is unique and free from any similarities with millions of other documents on the Internet.
Editing and Proofreading
Even though a last-minute essay might not give you enough time to polish the document, we don’t recommend skipping this stage. No matter how little time you have, we recommend leaving at least 15-20 minutes in the end to check whether the document is smooth and mistakes-free. Remember, this may significantly improve your grades!
Here are the things you should do:
- Pay attention to the structure and organization of your essay. The paragraphs should follow each other in a logical way. If something seems not right, switch or even delete them. The good idea is to include transition phrases to ensure smooth flow.
- Write a reverse outline. This approach helps to evaluate whether your essay is well-structured. Simply read the draft and write out the main ideas of each paragraph. If the outline seems logical and informative, then you have done everything right. If not, try to revise the parts that fall out or look unnatural.
- Edit your introduction if the thesis doesn’t seem strong enough. This statement should be powerful, clear, and brief. It sets the tone for the rest of the assignment, and without a strong thesis, it is difficult to motivate the audience to read further.
When the editing is completed, you should dedicate some time to proofread the document. It is a process that includes checking the document on all sorts of mistakes—for example, spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
To proofread your document, you can use online checkers. However, pick the most reliable ones and always check the text manually because online instruments cannot detect all mistakes.
Other effective proofreading tools are reading the text out loud and asking a person you trust to read your draft. A fresh look helps to notice the mistakes you have missed. You can also hire a professional proofreader at Urgentessaysonline and get a perfectly polished document in no time.
Urgentessaysonline Is Always at Your Service
A last-minute essay can be a tough nut, especially if the assignment is important and has a share of your overall grade. But it doesn’t mean that you are doomed to failure. The above tips will surely help you create a winning essay fast without spending days or even weeks on research and writing.
If you lack the time or don’t want to deal with the task, there is a perfect solution: turning to Urgentessaysonline. We are an experienced writing service that has been in the academic arena for many years. Our experts cover a large number of assignments and disciplines and guarantee your high grades.
Any time when you need help with a last-minute essay or another task, send us a message, and we will do everything for you!